Monday, March 8, 2010

Yum.....

I stumbled across a bargain purchase a few weeks back at our local Spotlight store - a shopping trolley full of 6 1/2" craftwood letters for $1.89 each. Seeing as I have paid a lot more than that for R's room, I found myself rifling the contents, without any real purpose to what I might have unearthed but the $1.89 each had me going. I was kind of hoping to at least put L's name together. Whilst his name is short he has quite few vowels and an 'S' so it was looking slim. Generally speaking a bargain trolley of letters usually means that you're only going to get the ones that no-one else needs.
So after a good 5 minutes of delving, constantly telling myself I didn't need to spend the money, I found 3 little letters. After a spray or five of red paint, they now sit over my cookbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment