Saturday, November 28, 2009

Panda-monium....

I finally finished the top of my black and white log cabin. I say 'finally' because it's been on the production line since late August and has been picked up, put down with the last run of construction in between some heavy duty major assignment (which was also a group assignment and groups are harder than solo efforts sometimes!) and studying/revising for my exam on Wednesday. Needless to say, I was beginning to get a little over it but am now extremely pleased to get the top finished and basted last night ready for quilting after my exam.
So in honour of the drawn-out construction phase, squeezing university study in between family life and the pandas, Wang Wang and Funi, flying over our house at 10.20am to commence their ten year tenure in Adelaide, this black and white quilt will now be officially referred to as the Pandamonium Quilt. Now back to the books....just wish this subject was as black and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment